Fun House | The House Of Laugh

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun House Provide you Jokes , Full Entertianment Of Music , Movies Review, Discuss and Enjoy With Fun Members

3 posters

MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger

MastiMela
    MastiMela

MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger Ut20

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Character sheet
    MastiMela: 1

MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger Empty MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger

Post by MastiMela Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:35 pm

I was surfing blogs i found Adnan Siddiqi's blog and found this super thing so i would like to share here.

In order to use this system, all you need to add MSN ID quraanmajeed@gmail.com in your MSN. This is a Passport ID so @gmail.com is acceptable for MSN. After adding , simply send a command/message help to understand how does it work. I am attaching screenshots of my MSN client. Note that you can use that this system works fine Gaim based client like Meebo as well.

When you send 'help'

Searching Keyword

Search a particular verse

Search a particular verse

It also validates correct verse format and number. For instance , there is no 45th verse in Chapter 114.

The project is in Beta stage you can always email to the address quraanmajeed@gmailDotCom. Replace Dot with respective symbol.

Spread it if you like it. Do remember its a BETA software so don't worry if it ever goes offline for upgradation or routine check.
    SohniKuri

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2007-09-14

MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger Empty Re: MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger

Post by SohniKuri Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:18 am

zaber10
    M.Z.A.Y.D.A.R

Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2007-09-16

MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger Empty Re: MSN Quran - Quran Reference on MSN Messenger

Post by M.Z.A.Y.D.A.R Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:48 am

Jazakallah Nice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:54 am